Jaguar-Land Rover has approved the MongoosePRO® JLR as a supported interface and will offer it directly to Jaguar and Land Rover dealerships as the factory diagnostics tool. MongoosePRO JLR is a low-cost VCI for factory diagnostics and reprogramming. Drew Technologies and its distributors also offer the MongoosePRO® JLR directly to the technician.
– Support for Jaguar- Land Rover factory diagnostics and flash reprogramming software
– USB Diagnostics tool for HSCAN, MSCAN, J1850PWM, ROSCO, and ISO9141/KWP2000 vehicles
– Simple packaging with electronics contained inside the cable.
– Jaguar and Land Rover approved low-cost interface for diagnostics and reprogramming
– CAN Bus (capable of ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229)
– Medium Speed CAN
– J1850PWM / SCP
– ISO9141 / KWP2000
– J2534 and J2534-1 compliant device driver
– Commercial Range (0 to +70 C)
– Dimensions: 3″ x 1.75″
– Operating Voltage: Bus-powered by USB
– Host Interface: Full-speed 12 Mbps USB 2.0 with J2534 device driver
– Support for L316, L319, L320, L322, L359, L538 Land Rover vehicle lines.
– Support for X100, X150, X202, X250, X350, X351, X400 Jaguar vehicle lines.
– Diagnostics Trouble Codes
– Data Lists
– Active Tests
– Utility tests