Toyota has approved the Mongoose® Toyota (MFC) as a supported interface and will offer it directly to Toyota/Lexus/Scion dealerships and the aftermarket as Techstream Lite. Techstream Lite is a low-cost package for factory diagnostics, service information, reprogramming, health checks, and customization. Drew Technologies and it’s distributors will also offer the Mongoose® Toyota (MFC) directly to the technician.
– Support for TECHSTREAM diagnostics and flash reprogramming software
– USB Diagnostics tool for CAN, J1850VPW, and ISO9141/KWP2000 vehicles
– Simple packaging with electronics contained inside the cable.
– The only Toyota approved low-cost device on the market for Toyota diagnostics and reprogramming
– CAN Bus (capable of ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229)
– ISO9141 / KWP2000
– J2534 and J2534-1 compliant device driver
– Commercial Range (0 to +70 C)
– Dimensions: 3″ x 1.75″
– Operating Voltage: Bus-powered by USB
– Host Interface: Full-speed 12 Mbps USB 2.0 with J2534 device driver