Mongoose® is a low-cost, high-performance vehicle network interface that connects a laptop directly to the OBD-II connector. We designed this product to be an affordable USB to CAN and USB to K-line interface for OEM engineering, development, enthusiasts, and hobbyists. Automotive technicians considering this should look at the Mongoose® MFC. The package includes:
– Mongoose® vehicle interface
– Installation CD with device driver (J2534 compatible)
The Mongoose® includes a J2534 driver and delivers full-speed (12mps) USB 2.0 performance. This version is compatible with most European and Asian vehicles. Please verify compatibility before ordering.
– Low cost, high-performance pass-thru tool for use with PC
– USB Diagnostics tool for CAN and ISO9141 vehicles
– Simple packaging with electronics contained inside the cable.
– CAN Bus (capable of ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229)
– KWP2000 (ISO9141 / ISO14230)
– J2534 and J2534-1 compliant device driver
– Commercial Range (0 to +70 C)
– Dimensions: 3″ x 1.75″- Operating Voltage: Bus-powered by USB
– Host Interface: Full-speed 12 Mbps USB 2.0 with J2534 device driver