CarDAQ-Plus is the most validated and accepted J2534 device in the world. It has been on the market longer than any other J2534 device, it has been approved by more automakers than any other product, and has been called the “golden standard” by customers and competitors alike. The CarDAQ-Plus offers a wide range of capabilities to help you grow your business and retain customers including:
– Module Programming
– Diagnostic Functions
– Key programming
– Data monitoring
– CAN Bus (capable of ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229)
– 2nd CAN (Dual or Single Wire)
– Ford SCP (J1850PWM)
– GM Class2 (J1850VPW)
– KWP2000 (ISO9141/14230)
– Chrysler SCI (J2610)
– Wired RJ45 Ethernet
– Compliant to SAE J2534 (Feb 2002) and SAE J2534-1 (Dec 2004)
– Compliant to ISO 22900-1 MVCI physical layer
– Programming voltage on J1962 pin 6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14 or Aux
– 6 General purpose analog inputs (0-27V, 2Ksps, 12 bit)
– Ground pins 9, 12, or 15
– Internal Compact Flash slot (must be configured when ordering)
– Optional external Compact Flash slot
Operating System Compatibility:
– Supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista (32/64-bit), and Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
– Windows XP recommended for compatibility with OEM applications.
– Operating voltage: 7 – 26 Volts
– Size: 1.25”H x 7.5”D x 5.25”W
– Operating Temperature: Commercial Range (0 to +70 C)
– CarDAQ-Plus is an advanced J2534-1 product for reprogramming. Use the OEM’s software to offer J2534 reprogramming with ALL OEMs.
– CarDAQ-Plus offers extra J2534-2 support that expands reprogramming beyond just Engine/Trans support for Ford, GM, Toyota, Volvo, BMW, and some others.
– Technicians can use CarDAQ-Plus for Security Key systems/programming on Ford, GM, and Toyota vehicles.
– Using the OEM’s own software, CarDAQ-Plus is compatible with Toyota Techstream, BMW 3G, and Volvo VIDA for factory diagnostics.
– As J2534 continues to grow, the number of OEM’s offering a factory diagnostic solution will likewise grow.